Battery test between the OnePlus Nord and the Apple iPhone SE.
OnePlus Nord vs. iPhone SE Speed Test:
CORRECTION: OnePlus Nord is powered by the Snapdragon 765G (not the 865)
- Screens calibrated to 200 nits with auto-brightness turned off.
- Speakers calibrated to the same decibel count.
- Tested within equal distance of a mini cell tower.
- Tested in a temperature controlled environment.
- We had to delay this test after discovering abnormal standby drain a few weeks ago. Waiting for a software update resolved the issue.
- We noticed that the OnePlus Nord changed screen brightness when returning to the home screen after a few of the tests (even though auto-brightness was turned off). It returned to normal once the next test began, but interesting. Not sure if due to OnePlus’ optimizations for the higher refresh rate display.
- In terms of battery efficiency, the iPhone used an average of 1.36 mAh/minute compared to the Nord's average 2.70 mAh/minute (including the 16-hour standby).
FOLLOW US HERE:
It's not official until it's done #phonebuffstyle! Home of the best smartphone speed tests, drop tests, and battery tests.
Send Products To:
23811 Washington Ave 110-394
Murrieta, CA 92562
OnePlus Nord vs. iPhone SE Battery Test